Come Join the Fun in the Sun… Summer Camp 2017!
St. Stephen’s Nursery School Summer Camps are an educational program providing quality care in a safe and nurturing environment. Each camp is themed and filled with a variety of activities and projects.
The program allows children the opportunity to enjoy fun, educational experiences when school is not in session. Children and staff have full use of both our indoor and outdoor facilities which allows for a variety of age-appropriate events.
Activities include but are not limited to: water and sand play, art, science exploration, music, reading and more! Our staff consists of credentialed teachers (many of the same you see during the school year!)
Camp Themes and Dates:
- Junior Scientists (May 16, 18, 20)
- Future Artists (May 23, 25, 27)
- How Does Your Garden Grow? (May 31, June 1, 3)
- Outer Space (June 7,8,9)
- Pirates & Princesses (June 14, 15, 16)
- Camps are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Each camp is closed once a maximum of 15 children enroll
- Total amount of camp is due at time of registration.
- Registration fee is non-refundable & non-transferable